Who is eligible for Community Rewards?
Any person that uses Green Man Gaming's community and website are eligible for community rewards i.e. Greenbacks.
How does it work?
As you become more active in the community you will collect Green Man Gaming Community rewards called Greenbacks.
You can earn Greenbacks by getting involved in our community forum and other community activities including surprise rewards.
Once you’ve earned enough Greenbacks, you’ll be able to take a spin on our Wheel of Mystery to get rewarded with free games and extra goodies.
What do I need to do to get forum posts liked for Greenbacks?
Make sure to read and follow the Green Man Gaming Community Rules and Guidelines: https://www.greenmangaming.com/forum/rules
- Don't spam. Posting a short reply to a thread from time to time is fine but if most of your posts consist of a single word or replies like "lol", "+1" or "nice" then they may be considered spam and you will not receive Greenbacks for them.
- Greenbacks will not be granted for comments posted in retired threads. You can tell that a thread has been retired if it has a "This thread is retired." notice below the reply field.
- Introduction threads will be retired 24 hours after they have been created.
- Threads created to ask a specific question may be retired after a comprehensive answer to that question has been posted.
- Duplicate threads will be retired and may be removed. Please make sure to browse currently active threads before creating new ones and if a similar thread already exists comment there instead of creating a new one.
- When creating new threads try to include your own opinions or thoughts on the topic in the "Body text" section on the thread. When posting text from articles outside the forums make sure to include a link to the source.
- Don't split your replies into multiple comments - you will only receive one Greenback for the first comment. The same applies to posting your thread's content via a comment instead of using the "Body text" field when creating a new thread.
- Make sure to read through the previous comments in the thread before replying. This includes the comments available via the "Load Previous Replies" option.
- Avoid posting the same question in multiple threads or creating multiple threads regarding the same topic. This applies to threads created in different channels as well.
These rules may be appended or adjusted at staff's discretion at any time.
What are the odds of me getting each game on the wheel?
You'll have equal chance of being rewarded so, 20% odds that you'll get each of the games in the wheel.
How many Greenbacks do I need to spin the wheel?
You'll need 100 Greenbacks for one spin.
How many spins can I make per wheel?
This information will be made clear on the wheel itself.
When does my 100% voucher code reward expire?
Games from the Wheel of Mystery (100% voucher codes) must be redeemed by 2nd of July 2020 16:00 UTC. If you don't redeem the 100% voucher before this, you won't get your game.
Which countries are restricted from the current Wheel of Mystery?
This edition of the Wheel of Mystery is not available in the following regions:
- North Korea
- South Africa
Further information about how Community Rewards work can be found here
Green Man Gaming Wheel of Mystery Terms and Conditions
- Green Man Gaming Greenbacks exist as a reward for regular users of our community features. They are not transferable and have zero monetary value.
- Periodically, users may be able to exchange Greenbacks for rewards. The most common system for claiming rewards will be the Wheel of Mystery, which will grant a random reward in exchange for a set number of Greenbacks.
- No purchase is necessary to claim a Wheel of Mystery reward.
- The rewards available through the Wheel of Mystery will change regularly.
- There is no guarantee that future rewards will be similar to those offered in any given period.
- There are limited quantities of rewards available. In the event that rewards run out the heel of Mystery will be disabled until reward quantities have been replenished.
- Green Man Gaming makes no guarantee that a particular reward will be available when a user makes use of the the Wheel of Mystery.
- It is expected that rewards will be replenished once per month, however this is subject to change without notice.
- The odds of receiving a particular reward will be clearly displayed on the Wheel of Mystery page.
- Spinning the wheel will yield a random result, you may receive the same item multiple times with additional spins.
- The number of rewards an individual user may claim may be limited. This is regardless of the user's Greenback balance.
- The Wheel of Mystery is only available in countries with no restrictions. This means that rewards are only redeemable for wheels that have no regional restrictions which can vary from wheel to wheel depending on the rewards available. A full list of restricted countries will be listed in the FAQ monthly.
- In the event that a reward has region restrictions this will be clearly displayed.
- Users are responsible for ensuring they are only claiming rewards they are able to use.
- Rewards cannot be exchanged, replaced or refunded.
- Greenbacks are assigned to an individual Green Man Gaming user account. If the account is suspended, banned, compromised or deleted any Greenback balance may be lost.
- Green Man Gaming reserves the right to remove Greenback balances from any user at any time.
- Green Man Gaming reserves the right to terminate, discontinue, cancel or amend the Greenback program at any time and in its sole discretion without notice to you.