For various reasons you may need to figure out the specifications of your computer, we may have requested it, or you are troubleshooting performance issues or other technical problems.
To generate a DxDiag please follow these steps.
- Click on the "Start" or "Windows" button in the lower left corner of your desktop.
- Select "Run" from the menu.
- Type "dxdiag" into the input box.
- The DirectX Diagnostic Tool will appear, displaying your System Information.
- Click on "Save All Information", and save it to your desktop or the location of your choosing.
- Open your saved file.
The information displayed in the text file will detail your system specifications, you will want to look at the following results.
- Operating System
- Graphics Card
Compare these specifications against the game specifications to see if you can run the game. If your specs meet the minimum requirements, you will be able to play the game however, you will suffer with performance issues such as low FPS or stuttering to game crashing.