Steps on how to reset your login credentials / Clear Playfire Client cache
- Close the Playfire Client
- Open the Run dialog using the shortcut keys: [Windows Key] + [R]
- Enter the text ‘%appdata%\Vulcan’ press [OK]
- Delete the folder ‘Secret Cache’ within the opened Window.
When launching Playfire Client next you may find it will crash, do not worry, simply run it a second time and it will ask you to log in again.
"AppData" may be a hidden folder If you are unable to view this folder please follow these steps
- Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.
- Click the View tab.
- Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files and folders, and then click OK.