What is Uplay
The Uplay Client is a launcher which allows you access to all of your Uplay-enabled titles as well as extra content via the rewards system
Uplay titles will require a Uplay account & PC client in order to activate and download.
How do I know if my game requires Uplay?
The following logo will be displayed on all product pages that require the Uplay Client
Download Uplay PC client from here.
If you do not have a Uplay account, you can create one here.
As of Jan 5th 2018 we support Ubisoft Connect.
This means that users purchasing Uplay games from this date will be required to redeem their purchase directly on their Uplay account, a Uplay PC key will not be provided to customers. You will be prompted to Login to Uplay to redeem your Uplay PC key on the order confirmation page and you can also find the redemption button in your purchase history.
Customers who purchased games before this date will still have a Uplay PC key and will need to follow the steps below to redeem this key.
To activate a Uplay PC key and download your game
- Launch the Uplay PC Client and log in with your Uplay account details.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the PC client is a key icon, click this.
- Copy and paste the Uplay PC key in the field provided and press OK.
- The final confirmation will be displayed, showing the game you are about to activate.
- Press OK
- To download your game, select "Games" and right click the boxart and select download.