DRM - Ubisoft Connect
What is Ubisoft Connect?
Ubisoft Connect (formerly known as Uplay) is the service and game launcher for Ubisoft games on PC. It is a freely available on PC and all Ubisoft titles purchased at Green Man Gaming will require a Ubisoft account to redeem via the Ubisoft Connect Client in order download and install.
How do I know if my game requires Ubisoft Connect?
The following logo will be displayed on all Product Pages that require the Ubisoft Connect Client
You can download Ubisoft Connect Client from here.
If you do not have a Ubisoft account, you can create one here.
As of Jan 5th 2018 we support the keyless redemption system Ubisoft Connect (formerly Uplay).
This means that customers purchasing Ubisoft games from this date will be required to redeem their purchase directly on their Ubisoft account, a game key will not be provided to customers. You will be prompted to Login to Ubisoft to redeem your game on the order confirmation page and you can also find the redemption button in your purchase history.
Customers who purchased games before this date will still have a Uplay PC key and will need to follow the steps below to redeem this key.
To activate a Uplay or Ubisoft Connect PC key and download your game on the Ubisoft Connect Client:
1. Launch the Ubisoft Connect Client and log in with your Ubisoft account details.
2. In the upper left-hand corner of the PC client is menu icon with several lines, click this.
3. Select Activate a key and enter (copy-paste) your game key in the field provided.
4. Select Activate and your game will be redeemed to your Ubisoft account.
6. To download your game, select "Games" at the top and select the game you wish to install, then select download.